Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: On the way out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom and I are leaving soon to head out to Gettysburg and to visit my grandfather, aunt, uncle, and cousins. I'll take pictures at Gettysburg. I've never been to Gettysburg before, so I'm really excited! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Bye for now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    While you're there, make sure to check out the Boyd's Bear Country that's there. It's the Boyd's Bear headquarters and the complex there is supposed to be awesome. I visited the one in Tennessee last summer and spent many hours and dollars there. There are lots of picture taking opportunities especially if you bring a doll there! Have fun!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enjoy the trip, and make sure to let us know how it went!
    Are you taking any dolls?

    Have fun!
    Ana

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a great time - I do hope there will be a doll or two in those pictures! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you at least bring Addy!
    Have a good time!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a great time! I'm looking forward to the pictures.

  7. #7
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Have a safe and pleasant trip. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Looking forward to the pictures. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back! We came back last night. I didn't bring a doll, but I probably should have. I also didn't go to the Boyd's Bear Country, the bears looked really cute, I really should have gone there. I only took a couple of pictures before the camera's battery died, I'll try to get them up today or tomorrow. I can't relax too much, we're going away again next Wednesday, this time for nine days! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, and have fun on your next trip. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just put together a quick album. I could only take a couple of pictures before the battery died, I wish I could have taken more. Here is the link.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •